Monday, June 18, 2012

How Many Crafts / Projects Do You Have Going ?

I'm looking around my little craft hobby room/office and I see I have several projects that are at various stages of completion.
I finally got my dress makers form and am so excited to start a new project using it...
but before I do... I am going to finish some of these other little projects I have in the works already...


12/21/2012:

Here it is just days before Christmas... I've had my sewing machine out and have been working on some jean bags for my great nieces.. I have one more to go for the great them and two more to go for a couple of other little girls that are near and dear to me.. now that I've got the promo type out of the way... :-)

Will post pictures soon... right now.. have to get some pies in the oven for Christmas.

1 comment:

  1. Some of the little projects I have going are:
    1) baby blanket
    2) jean hand bags
    3) polar fleece socks
    4) crochet table cloth
    5) and fixing the sleeves on my husbands shirt

    ReplyDelete